Tuesday 8 November 2011

Microteaching Group 6

Hello Kitty Party Theme!

The table setting was really cute and suitable for a kid's birthday party. The kid has definitely got to be crazy about Hello Kitty since the decorations were full of the Hello Kitty and pink. There were even small gift packs given to the whole class, which was very lucky on our part. Hehe. It was the last microteaching group which encompasses on fruits only and 5 dishes were cooked on that particular day since there were 5 student teachers in the group.

Japanese Tempura in Creamy Mango Sauce

Cake Pops

Orange Agar-Agar

Swiss Roll Cake & Sushi


I was quite disappointed that my swiss roll cake was unsuccessful :( I guess time efficacy is really important in making a successful swiss roll cake. I guess we were quite late to spread the jam onto the cake which led to slower time to roll it. With slower time, the smooth surface of the cake will start to stick onto the baking sheet leading to undesirable outlook.

So i tried to make a swiss roll cake again last friday. However, it was still unsuccessful. I was quite ashamed by the product thus no picture taken. Hehe. I will still be trying it again though to learn the techniques.. Now, Fiona..you have to teach me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment