Thursday 13 October 2011

Microteaching - meat group~!

Wonderful~! It's time to cook up a storm again~! I feel like a carnivore after cooking all the different meat dishes. I love the beef kebabs~! (Okie..Ms Chin..The $80+ per kg of beef was worth it) Hmm..maybe it could be better with more seasoning. But a healthier choice is always the way to go =^_^=

I always feel that the food should be eaten piping hot. When it cools down to like 18 degrees celcius, it does not do any justice to the food. Really. Another Sad thing was that there was no dessert this time round~! Boohoo..I love desserts..

But oh~! The table setting was wonderful~! Makes me feel like on a pirate ship. They should all dress up as pirates hahah.. And it was an eye opener to know of a 'beer' containing no alcohol at all..hahah..Interesting..Photos for viewing below~!

Stuffed honey chicken wings..

Minced beef cabbage wrap..

Chicken stew with pastry puff..

Beef kebabs~!

Oktober fest~!

No comments:

Post a Comment