Thursday 13 October 2011

Microteaching - seafood group~!

Under the sea..under the sea..

Once upon a time, there was a crab, which was tied up and brought to our food lab. It tried to struggle as the chopstick poked through it...Before you know it, it stopped moving and lay restless..ouch..rest in peace poor crab..But okie..let's move on..

For today, the most delicious dish goes to...the seafood quiche~! yum yum..love it.. The fruit trifle would have been nicer if it was in the fridge..but still..desserts are always nice..

Otah was filled with the smell of lemongrass (My favourite aromatherapy essence) and rejuvenated my senses. Clam chowder was fine but I think mine wasn't that thick and creamy enough.

So..here I present the delicious food to tempt your tastebuds~!

Crabmeat otah..

Seafood quiche~!! (Aww..)

Fruit trifle (The healthier version without the whipped cream..yes, I hate whipped cream)

Clam chowder..

A day at the beach..

No comments:

Post a Comment