Thursday 13 October 2011

Tote bag & towel~!

Measuring, cutting, designing, decorating, sewing, attaching the handles..And finally..it's done~! Yeah..finally finish making our tote bags~! And now it's ready to be put up for bids~! The bag is reversible and you can flip it around too. So there's a total of four different designs to choose from to be the front of the bag..

Oh..not to forget our towel with embroidery on it~! Yip..You see the word "Princess" and that's my towel. But it's up for bid too if you like it~! =^_^= Okie..everything I made is available for purchase. Yes, I do see some sparkling eyes (P/S: Only for those who like my handicrafts. If you don't like it, just ignore what I say)

Haha..today is a happy day because a lecturer from another module thought that my 'Princess-themed' product line was wonderful and she couldn't believe that I actually made it. I just love the expression she had on her face. She thought I specialized in this area in University (Hmm..is there such a degree in S'pore anyway?) But hey..I really feel appreciated for my handicrafts..Thanks..it really means a lot to me..=^_^=

Butterfly tote bag with a blue ribbon from Jeanne with compliments..Thanks~!

Princess..Wished I could be a  tai-tai a.k.a princess in a *blink* of an eye..

No comments:

Post a Comment