Thursday 6 October 2011

Product line for textile..

Bunny~? Halloween~? Or Christmas~? What theme should we have for our product line~?? *Headache

I know~! Since I am Princess Fiona, we shall make it princess-themed~! Muahaha..sorry Kai Xuan

So..And the long journey of making the products goes..

Cracking my brain for ideas..Looking for recycled materials..Designing the products..Sewing..*pricks my hand*..Unpicked some stitches..and so on..

I don't know if Dr Mok is going to say anything not so nice about them but here there are~! And you can be the judge~! Hahah..But I love them..Maybe we will add more products in this range..=^_^=


Princess make-up/pencil case~! Super duper lots of effort for this..

Princess file organizer~!

Princess handphone pouch~!

Princess pen holder~!

Princess earring rack~!

No comments:

Post a Comment