Tuesday 22 November 2011

My Cheeseboard



This was the first time I did painting since I stopped drawing lesson in primary school. I mixed green and yellow colour to get this warm limey green colour as it gave a peaceful tone to my cheeseboard. I was glad to learn napkin technique on wood as it did not require sewing (I wasn't very good at sewing >.<")  and I also love to paint.I chose baby pram and elephant napkin designs on the grass as they were pretty cute. At first, I did not paint the parts which I wanted to place the cut napkin with white paint. So my napkin designs became dull in colour and did not stand out. Hence, I redid the other side of the cheeseboard and luckily it worked well. I did not stencil my cheeseboard as I wanted to keep it simple. Well. I think I might hang this cheeseboard somewhere in my house in future:).

More cute cheeseboards and wood works=)!!!

Candid moment in the textile room=P..

Do you see the paint brushes on our ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment