Thursday 25 August 2011

Reflections on lesson..

After looking at other people's lesson plans, I learnt about the things I have to take note of when I am doing my own lesson plans. It is easy to critique people's work without even battling an eyelid. But when the times comes for us to do it, we may realize that it is easy to say, but not easy to do. It is also good that we learn from other people's mistakes as we don't live long enough to make all the mistakes and learn from those mistakes. However, in every lesson plan, there is something that is commendable. After all, the teacher has put in effort and has thought about the lesson before penning it down. We do make mistakes but what is important is that we learn from them. Hopefully, I will write better lesson plans after learning from my own and other people's mistakes.


Other than looking at lesson plans, we also have the opportunity to see the artistic works done using the napkin technique. The art and crafts were beautifully decorated and can be used in many different ways. I am impressed by how the crafts were made with so much detail and they seem like they can be put on sale! But for now, I have no idea what the napkin technique is, nor the material used for the method. But calling it the napkin technique, I supposed napkins are used in one way or another. In time to come when the module comes to an end, I hope to be able to create similarly beautiful crafts and too impress people with my own handicrafts.(*^^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment