Friday 19 August 2011

I ♥ online shopping

This blog shop (http://dressabelle.livejournal.com/) sells good quality and elegant clothes! For each product, I know the exact measurements and materials of the clothes. There is also a description of the clothes and sometimes they even teach us how to match the clothes with accessories and showes. Even the height and size of the model are made known so that I can know roughly how the dress looks like when I wear it! But sometimes, the colour may not be 100% accurate as shown in pictures. Payment is convenient as I can choose to pay by debit card or internet banking. I will not miss out on newly launched collections as I am in the mailing list which means I get to know when the collections are launched. Dressabelle updates their blog shop twice a week which means that they are frequently bringing in stylish and clothes that are in fashion! When a popular item is out of stock, there will be backorders for some of the items. You may track the status of these items on backorder and their arrival dates. The "trading floor" also allows me to sell or swop an item from Dressabelle which does not suit me or regretted buying. Having bought a few dresses from them, I feel that the quality of the clothes is good and the designs are unique. Overall, I would rate the blog shop 4/5 stars ★ !


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This website can be used to teach students how to decide on which product to buy by comparing the price and materials. Teacher can also explain how the different measurements stated on the website were obtained. Also, pictures of the clothes allow them to gain knowledge of how certain material look like when worn and teacher can further elaborate how the materials feel like. The methods of payment together with their advantages and disadvantages can be taught to them. Students can also know more about actions to take if they have bought a defective product or if the product does not suit them. They can also learn to deduce if the site is reliable and if the blog shop owner can be easily contacted if the need arises.

Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment